Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Hello!

Hello and welcome to my blog! Just a disclaimer that I have no idea what I am doing but I have wanted to start a blog for a long time so I decided to stop thinking about it and just do it. I am a stay at home mom to two little boys and they take up most of my time but I'm not complaining I love spending my days with them!

I suffer from craft insomnia, that's a thing right? Once the boys are asleep I use that time to work on my projects or look for incredibly unhealthy cupcake recipes on Pinterest. When I am done I usually go to bed and lay awake thinking of things to make until my brain finally decides to shut down for the night.  So this blog is basically just a way for me to have some fun and share my ideas and recipes with the world or you know the three or four people reading this.

Here are a couple of pictures of the two best things I have ever made; my boys Eli and Auggie. Eli will be three this July and Auggie just turned 6 months old. They grow up so fast!





1 comment:

  1. Little cuties right there! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete